Friday, October 17, 2008

~Snowfolk Trinket Box~

Welcome to my **NEW BLOG** Here you will only find things that I make for SALE to purchase! It is much easier then updating my website and has such easy access. This Snowfolk Trinket box is the very first handmade for SALE here on my "HANDMADE" blog. This is for one of a kinds, no duplicates will be made....

Okay, lets get down to the details of the sweet ol' trinket box...Snowfolk is a nice size, measuring in at 7.5 inches tall. His head is made of paperclay, handsculpted with my two hands. I have mounted him to a wooden box and the lid does remove, so it is fully functional...

His box is painted, stenciled and antiqued. The box is 4 inches wide and has been signed and sealed...

I have given SNOWFOLK a very neat crackle finish and here you can see all of his "lumps of coal" that I have sculpted...
I have given him a ruffled collar, made of high quality, quilt shoppe fabric...
His hat has been decked out for a vintage look and is complete with silver wired tinsel trim, red tinsel, a crystal embellishment and a woolen...
A bit of a down shot, so that you can see more detail. His hat is carefully glued into place and is very secure...
I have added several layers of papers, handstamped, glittered, raised and added fancies...love the look of this and it was so much fun to add...
And here is the back of the Snowfolk. You can see the FUN dots that I stenciled on here. A FUN & Whimsical piece with Vintage appeal. He is a Back Porch Pickins Original and will arrived signed and dated. He is sure to add a Smile on your face and a Dance within your Heart!
If you should want to purchase this one of a kind Trinket Box, he is $80.00 plus shipping to your home. You can email me at dandtturvold@deskmedia.com and I can invoice you through paypal or we can work out the details.

Thank you so much for stopping by. And as always, Snowfolk will arrive packed beautifully and with a little something extra, to make you SMILE.
Have yourself a Wonderful Day!
Many Blessings to you, ~Tonya

7 comments:

Unknown said...

O! I just love this!...have added this to my blog roll.

Dana said...

He is darling, Tonya! If I could afford him, I'd snatch him up in a moment.

Wishing you all the best with your new venture!

Kindly,
Dana

PEA said...

Too Adorable my friend.
Loves him ofcourse!
I know he will find a home soon.
Blessings,Pea

Tammy said...

Oh, he is so cute! All the other pictures you have added sure shows all of his features. Another new fun art to add to your collections! Hugs Tammy

Unknown said...

Ohh I love your trinket box.....especially the polka dots!! SOOO darn cute!! Have a great day, jackie

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

I'm loving your paperclay snowman!!! I knew you could do this after seeing your lovely dolls!! Keep us posted on your selling blog!

kornkribprimitives said...

He is absolutely adorable and I love snowmen! He makes me smile. Thank you!! :)
Blessings, Linda