Monday, March 16, 2009

Pink Mousie Pinkeep...so very sweet and one of my favorite's! More for a decorative pinkeep, but could be used for special keeps. Mousie is made of mohair and has glass eye's, button thread whiskers, blushed cheeks and blushed wool felt ears...
A little rusty wire tail with a pink flower and lil rusty bell center. I made a sweet lil cone hat, embellished with vintage style garland and held in place with a decorative glass glittered pin...
The over-all size of this piece is 9.5 inches tall from the base of the pinkeep, to the tip of the lil cone hat. The pinkeep is about 4 inches wide and made of high quality shoppe fabric. The top of the pinkeep is made of wool felt and all hand stitched in place, all the way around...
And this is the other side of the pinkeep. I forgot to add a little pin and rusty bell and will add it, if you want me too. The base of the pinkeep was made using a Cheswick Co. pattern and the mousie was inspired by Soft in the head. I have weighted this lil mouse pinkeep with steel shot and it sits very nicely.

Pinky Pinkeep is $64.95 plus $7.95 shipping to the U.S. and Canada (lower 48 states). If you would like to purchase Pinky, email me at dandtturvold@deskmedia.com Have a wonderful evening. Toodles, ~Tonya

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh the little mousie is sooo sweet! I love the color you used too! Hugs~Tammy