Saturday, November 8, 2008

~JOY Banner~

An Olde Thyme Simples addition, that is reminiscent of the years gone by. This banner reads JOY and it was hard to capture all of the wonderful charm in this banner. I had to take inside pictures and it is never the same, as natural lighting. The banner is made of wool felt. Each letter and star are finished in REAL German Glass Glitter and will tarnish over time for that thyme worn look. The banner is almost 20 inches long and each pendant is 5.5 inches tall...
I have hand stitched a woolen behind each letter. I then hand stitched vintage style silver glitter across the top. This is such a neat banner to add to your Christmas and Wynter Collection. If you should like to purchase this banner, it is $45.00 plus $4.85 shipping (within the U.S.) if you are outside the U.S. just email me and I can send you a shipping quote. Your banner will arrive packed beautifully. Thank you for stopping by my selling blog. ~Tonya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh... I love this banner and can just see it over my mantel. Thank you for sharing your creativity!